In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £50,000 - £55,000 based on experience plus a range of benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading international firm who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Technical Services Engineer- SQL-L3
The Ideal Person
If you've 2-3+ years' experience working in a Service Delivery environment and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity:
- SQL Server knowledge
- Experience of leading multiple projects
- Good working knowledge of Windows Servers technologies
- A working knowledge of firewalls
- A working knowledge of routing
- An understanding of virtual server technologies e.g. VMWare
As a Technical Services Engineer, you will:
- Be responsible for day-to-day SQL management
- Have backup and restoration responsibilities
- Build/Design and enhance SQL servers/services that align with the end users needs
- Be able to carry out advanced troubleshooting, mentoring level 2 DBA(s) and mitigation
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Alannah Conlon in the strictest confidence.