Tech Talent Partner (VANRATH Exclusive)
Belfast with Hybrid Work available
VANRATH is exclusively partnering with a global FinTech leader, as they seek to appoint a Technology Talent partner for their Belfast office.
Reporting to the Director of People & Talent, you will proactively identify and fill vacancies with talented individuals across a range of tech focused business areas.
The role will cover full life cycle recruitment and is consequently hands on in many areas. It will also involve doing all the necessary proactive activity including - developing and executing sourcing plans; building talent pipelines; conducting direct sourcing action; building relationships with universities and other local education establishments; attending national graduate recruitment fairs; screening potential candidates; selection and interviewing; managing offers and the onboarding process.
- Sourcing, recruiting, and referring candidates across Belfast and London locations.
- Full responsibility for the ongoing development, organisation and facilitation of the entire recruitment and onboarding process.
- Become the go to point of contact for hiring managers regarding talent acquisition.
- Building and managing a secure and active in-house talent pipeline.
- Regularly reviewing and analysing talent KPI information and use this to actively influence and coach managers through the talent management cycle.
- Acting as an employee champion for the organisation
- Collating feedback and provide hiring metrics and analytics on performance during employee's probation period.
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Remaining up to date on industry trends.
- Managing PSL/third-party recruitment partners for the more niche/executive roles as and when needed.
- Social media content planning, creation and activation.
- 5+ years previous experience delivering full life cycle recruitment services which enables the knowledge, skills, and capabilities to perform the job autonomously, gained either in a commercial setting and/or an in-house role. 2+ years of the most recent experience must be in IT/ Technology recruitment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a confident relationship builder, having the right mix of persuasive and influencing capabilities
- Demonstrable knowledge and ability in identifying key external candidate sources
- Experience and understanding of using a range of attraction channels to build potential candidate pools including LinkedIn
- Strong technical understanding to credibly converse with a variety of candidates and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise & deliver on multiple projects
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Good analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for analysis and presentation of data
- Can demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience working in a matrix style organisation
A highly competitive base salary and benefits package to reflect the level of the role.
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day a year to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Company holiday between Christmas & New Year (extra 3 days)
- Pension - 4% matched contribution
- Private health-care with Vitality for yourself and any nominated dependants
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month (3pm)
- Ability to buy and sell holiday days as well as the ability to bank days (tenure dependent)
- Cashback/discount shopping site (Perks at Work)
- Flexible working options -Operating within a hybrid working model from Belfast office
- Variety of social events throughout the year
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader within their respective sector
For further information on this exclusive HR related vacancy, please contact Jason Glenn in the strictest confidence or connect on LinkedIn