Do you have experience with PowerBI and proven experience as an IT support technician? Are you looking for a step into the charity sector on an initial 6 month contract?
We are offer a remuneration package for this position of c£29,309-£31,025 plus Holiday & Pension
The Ideal Person
The main functions of this post are the management and development of the Client and HR databases, data monitoring and analysis and IT technician duties. The post holder will also act as a support to the IT Manager during times of high demand in IT fault rectification.
- Previous experience of providing technical support for a software application e.g. HR, CRM, Finance
- Previous experience of providing IT helpdesk/technical support
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge and experience of IT and database systems
- Previous experience of providing technical support and reports development. (Microsoft Access and either Power BI or Excel)
- Previous experience of database development using Microsoft Access
- Previous experience using automation software and web forms for data collection
The System Support Analyst has the following responsibilities:
- To provide an IT technician support role to the IT Manager.
- To assist the IT Manager in fault rectification during high demand situations.
- To assist the IT Manager on the maintenance and further development of organisation software solutions.
- To lead on the maintenance and further development of the client intranet site.
- To routinely test the backup and restore applications for database integrity thereby ensuring high availability of these applications.
- In conjunction with the IT Manager, to develop and maintain access level hierarchy, and ensure that data security is robust, in line with Data Protection legislation.
- In conjunction with the IT Manager, to develop and automate the data collection and reporting processes in line with IT Development Strategy.
- In conjunction with the IT Manager, ensure that safe data security and disposal measures are established in line with funders' requirements and Data Protection legislation
- To ensure that all projects have access to a customised database to support electronic data input in line with internal and external monitoring requirements
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…