VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a leading business seeking to take on board an Systems Accountant - ERP Implementation into their team in Belfast.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant with a strong experience in ERP implementation to support a growing business to add value and ensure efficiency with the companies process & procedures between finance & IT.
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Bonus 10%
- Office based
- Review and develop the company's financial statements to match the requirements of a growing business
- Work Closely with IT & Finance department on systems developments within ERP
- Responsible for ensure necessary controls & compliances are in place
- Manage and co-ordinate internal audit programme, liaising with external auditors
- Support AP & AR departments through data analysis, data validation & problem solving
- Develop a system of reporting on capital funding and investment
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of developing and implementing ERP/accounting systems
- Examples of system implementation/upgrade from previous roles
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Strong understanding of accountancy packages
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work efficiently and to prioritise workloads in face paced environment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based accountancy job in Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.