VANRATH are recruiting for a Senior Support Engineer on a day rate contract basis. The appointed Senior Support Engineer will contract for one of the leading fintech houses in Belfast and should have knowledge of application deployment/configuration and be comfortable with Linux/Windows platform. The successful Senior Support Engineer should have a level of experience with Java to configure and troubleshoot applications.
- Analyse requirements with supervision and supports existing development/platforms.
- Implements necessary hardware and software for project execution.
- Maintain and improve the stability, reliability and availability of environments.
- Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of systems (Linux/Windows), distributed computing architecture (client server, intranet/internet), h/w platforms and resources
THE IDEAL PERSON
Computer Science degree or equivalent
Excellent trouble-shooting experience
- Intermediate knowledge of systems (Linux/Windows)
£450 - £500 a day
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…