VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a prestigious Food based Company in NI and Ireland with the recruitment of a Source To Pay/Procurement Expert. This is a prestigious organisation and the successful individual will reap the rewards of a company that is thriving and places immense value on their staff.
Permanent position with a Hybrid working model and Progression Opportunities - 3 days in Craigavon, 2 days at home.
£40,000 - £45,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package (Room for Negotiation above on Salary for right individual)
- Supports the Source To Pay Business Process Manager in setting the process excellence agenda by providing the best practice insights to the process and technology components.
- Ensures that the process excellence strategy set by the Business Process Manager is realized within Source To Pay, driving implementation projects.
- Ensures solutions design and functional specifications are delivered according to agreed policy.
- Responsible for best practice sharing and identification of areas for improvements.
- Full Job spec available upon request - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ideal Person:
- 3 years' professional experience in a similar role (e.g Source To Pay or Procurement role) or a degree in a related field.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of SAP and proficient use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Food manufacturing background
- Experience working in a multi-site business
- Experience of integrated business systems
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves for a confidential discussion on 02890330250 or email@example.com.
It's established that employers use recruitment agencies. If you wish to land a job, you need to tap the benefits a recruitment firm can offer you.
Take advantage of their network. Not only do they have a vast database of candidates, they have an extensive network of employers, too. So, if you are working full-time, recruitment firms can work to source opportunities on your behalf.
Specialist recruitment firms such as IT staffing and recruitment companies have the latest labor market information about their sector and can provide useful application tips and assistance to you. Their expertise in their field of specialism (say IT staffing, or engineering recruitment) ensures you get the best and the latest opportunities out there in the market.
Ultimately, they are dependable because they have a stake in your success. It's in their best interest to prepare you well for a potential job, for their reputation greatly depends on the people they place or recommend to employers; so if you look bad, then they look bad. So, they'll help you in ways that are possible to prep you up for the job.