Software Development Team Lead
Vanrath are delighted to be assisting a local manufacturing company continue to expand its eCommerce and web development team.
This company started with 6 staff 12 years ago and have grown to over 230, expanding into different markets including Technology sector. The growth is showing no signs of slowing down
As the Lead Ecommerce Software Engineer, you will be setting the technical direction and will be responsible for the planning, designing, and architecting of additions to the platform.
This will include leading and mentoring your fellow team. This can include suggestions and means to refactor, rearchitect where applicable. You will be hands-on with code daily. You will be an interface point with the ecommerce managers and marketing teams who will provide input into updates and future direction.
- Lead the execution of the development, support, and maintenance of the bespoke Bloc ecommerce platform
- Architect, design, and plan new feature additions
- Work with a full stack engineering approach
- Mentor, coach and lead your development team
- Be the technical interface of the Ecommerce team with the rest of the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least five years experience in a software engineering role creating web, mobile, ecommerce or SaaS systems.
- At least five years' experience developing on the .Net platform
- RDBMA - Postgres/SQL server experience
To discuss this opportunity or any other .Net opportunity please contact Michael Magee at Vanrath or click APPLY NOW