IT Software Developer C# ASP.NET (30-50k relevant to experience)
Salary and Benefits
- £30-50k relevant to experience
- Blended working: two days a week at home and three days at the office.
- Work with cutting-edge software and technology
- Bonus programme
- Chances for professional advancement
- Supporting and encouraging creativity
- Professional development and training
The ideal person
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in a field of computer science or software engineering (2:1 or higher), or equivalent experience
- Strong organisational, communication, and problem-solving abilities.
- C# and ASP experience
- SQL experience
- For customers around the world, this company develops cutting-edge software products.
- You will be involved in and receive first-hand knowledge of the whole development process, from the initial design to the release of the finished product to the general public.
- The selected candidate will work on sophisticated web-based projects made with C#, ASP, and SQL Server when they join the IT Software Development Team.
Nearly 50 highly skilled IT professionals that specialise in a range of IT sectors, such as web development, infrastructure, enterprise support, information security, software development, and software testing make up the in-house IT team, which was recently crowned Overall IT Company of the Year. Thanks to the expertise of their IT team and their state-of-the-art infrastructure, which includes on-site data centres and cloud technologies, they are able to develop enterprise-grade solutions that are centred on the needs of the customer and maintain their position at the forefront of digital innovation.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on Linkedin or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.