CLIENT - SOC Analyst
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a SOC Analyst for a leading Fintech company in Belfast. As the appointed SOC Analyst should be familiar with receiving events, making a determination if the event is positive and responding to that event/ forwarding to the response team. As the successful SOC Analyst you will follow established processes and procedures to observe events, assess threat and escalate.
- Monitor and respond to events escalated through the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
- Interface with employees that are reporting security issues through established communication channels.
- Document security events in Incident Tracking System.
- Provide support for Junior Analysts in validation and assessment of security events.
THE IDEAL PERSON
- 2-4 years of experience (typical) in Information Security.
- BEGINNER: Dynamic Malware Analysis, Static Malware Analysis, Web Application Security and Detection/ Content Development.
- INTERMEDIATE: Network Concepts and Forensics
- Passion for information security through course work/degrees completed, self-study, and/or certifications that have been completed.
£450 - £525 a day
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Contract IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…