- Job Reference: RASM160622
- Job Title: Site Manager (Heritage Projects)
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + travel / accommodation / package
- Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Site Manager role? Interested in working on prestigious Heritage projects for a leading commercial fit out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Site Manager to work for a specialist commercial fit-out contractor within their Heritage division, initially working on a Museum project in Limerick, Republic of Ireland.
c£45,000 to £55,000 + travel / accommodation / package
Our client is a leading commercial fit-out contractor based in Antrim, Northern Ireland. They provide a comprehensive fit-out service to range of clients across multiple sectors including Leisure and Hospitality, Retail, Heritage, Aviation, Healthcare, Offices and other Commercial buildings.
Due to continuous success and organic growth, the business have an excellent opportunity for a Site Manager to join their Heritage division. The Site Manager will initially be working on a Museum refurbishment / restoration project in Limerick, Republic of Ireland. Long term projects could be anywhere in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and England, so the successful person will need to be happy to work and stay away during the week, and work one weekend on, one weekend off. Travel and accommodation are paid for.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree Qualified or other relative qualifications
- Experience working on refurbishment and / or commercial fit out projects
- Ideally have experience working on Heritage projects
- Main Contractor background
- Track record working as a No.1 Site Manager
- Strong on Health & Safety
- SMSTS / CSR / relevant tickets
- Excellent eye for detail
- Happy to travel to project locations and stay away during the week
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion