- Job Reference: RASM150622
- Job Title: Site Manager (New Build Residential)
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + package
- Location: Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Site Manager role? Interested in working for a leading Residential Developer?
VANRATH are recruiting a No.1 Site Manager to work on large new build residential projects for a leading Residential Developer based in Co. Antrim.
c£50,000 to £55,000 + package
Our client is a leading Residential Developer based in Co. Antrim. They have a reputation for building high quality homes in Northern Ireland, from small one off houses to large apartment schemes up to circa 100 units.
They have a great opportunity for a No.1 Site Manager to join them on a permanent basis, working on a large new build residential development comprising circa 85 units. They are looking for a Site Manager with a proven track record of overseeing similar projects from start to finish, with experience of timber frame as well as traditional construction methods.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience working on new build residential projects
- Track record working for a reputable housebuilder
- Experience working as a No.1 Site Manager
- Timber frame experience
- CSCS Card (Management)
- Excellent management skills
- A commercial approach to site management, to be able to identify cost savings and understands budget issues
- A good understanding of H&S and to be able to apply all H&S requirements
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion