Are you looking to spring board your career with a hugely successful company that can give you a wealth of experience and training? Our Client is extremely invested in their employees and progressing their career by great exposure to a modern tech stack. This might be the ideal role for you!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Company matched pension and Medical Cover Package
- Great Annual Leave Package
- Great employee assistance programmes
- Wellbeing Benefits and Many more..
Our client is one of the most successful in delivering innovative digital solutions to their clients. They facilitate the development of tools for financial intermediary and act as the main point of contact with a worldwide presence, to help leading clients unlock the power of integrated technology. They're invested in maintaining a top tier relationship with their clients by providing the best possible customer service.
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Service Desk Analyst talent and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and allow for employees to develop their skills in different areas of expertise and tech stack.
The Ideal Person
If you've 1-2+ years' experience working in a Technical Support/Service Desk environment and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity:
- Experience in a Customer Services environment
- Good experience of using best practice IT Service Management tools to log and manage user calls and provide first time resolution where practical
- Experience of Service Now (desirable)
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will:
- Provide appropriate technical support to resolve IT related Incidents and Service Requests on first contact where appropriate.
- Provide accurate answers that can be understood by Business users.
- Ensure that response time and resolution time objectives are met as defined in the SLA.
- Carry out basic incident resolution
- Have knowledge and understanding of the contents of the SLA and the Service Desks processes and procedures.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.