You could be joining a global software house and progressing your career in a supportive and creative team.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will join an Agile Scrum team responsible for one of my clients main products; they build APIs that can handle thousands of transactions per second in a reliable and performant way. You'll join the team as they embark on a Greenfield project to re-architect major parts of the stack away from monoliths and towards containerised microservices ensuring zero downtime for users across the globe 24/7, 365 days a year.
You'll be working with a modern tech stack (although you don't need experience with it all) including; Java 11/12, SpringBoot, Kafka, Docker, React and Google Cloud Platform. There's a whole host of other projects in the pipeline, you'll be continually challenged and learning as part of a collaborative technology driven team.
- Strong Java development experience
- Experience with modern enterprise frameworks e.g. Spring / SpringBoot
- REST and RESTful API design
- Experience within a microservices environment
- Familiar with messaging systems, Kafka a bonus
- TDD / BDD experience
- Collaborative with good communication skills, comfortable with Pair Programming
- Experince with React
- Exprience with AWS or GCP
As a Java Developer you will earn a competitive salary (up to £85k) plus bonus and benefits package.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Java Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Johnathan Potts in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…