Are you passionate about Blockchain? Would you like to make a move into a fast-evolving space working on projects such as creating a new Cryptocurrency for a user base into the billions?
Feel free to reach out to me directly on LinkedIn for a confidential discussion.
£60,000 - £85,000 (flexibility for blockchain experienced exceptional candidates)
- Hybrid Work from home / office model ongoing
- 25 days holiday allowance + NI national holidays
- Private medical/dental cover
- Life Assurance & Critical Illness & Income Protection
- Discounted Gym Membership
- 10% performance Bonus + Guaranteed additional 10% of salary in options (annually)
- Yearly salary promotions between 5-15%
Work on modern cloud blockchain-based platforms delivering solutions ranging from a new crypto currency coin, fan tokens for globally recognised sports teams right through to pairing up with IoT technology to create tamper proof ledgers with security and tracking capabilities.
Work at a vast scale producing products that Businesses/Developers harness to create solutions that take advantage of the benefits of distributed ledgers or blockchain technologies. Previous Blockchain experience is not necessary as you will be working on microservice architecture where services are developed in Node.js and deployed as docker containers into a cloud-based Kubernetes environment. You'll also find similarities on integrations with relational databases, working on 3rd party APIs. If you do not already have experience in specialised cryptographic services, and of course blockchain networks we are confident you will enjoy learning and gaining experience in these fields.
The Ideal Person
If you've 4+ years' experience working in a Java/Nodejs and Typescript on Linux. Or other OO languages (Python, .Net, Ruby, Golang)
- Understanding of source code management, build automation and continuous integration using tools such as Maven, npm, Jenkins, Git/Bitbucket.
- Experience of working with object-relational databases such as postgres.
- Experience in delivering Rest APIs and microservice based architectures.
- Experience with a DevOps approach to software delivery with involvement in the full development life cycle.
- Experience in delivering cloud-based systems - AWS, Azure, OpenStack, GCE.
- Experience with containers such as Docker and orchestration technologies such as Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Practical experience in creating deployment and release pipelines.
- Knowledge and practical experience of OWASP secure coding standards.
- Understanding of Blockchain technology