Senior Software Engineer (65k, Fully Remote, Belfast)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £65k
- Fully remote working available
- Sick pay, health insurance, Dental & travel insurance
- Pension scheme, generous holiday allowance
- Educational assistance, loan scheme up to £5k
The ideal person
- Someone that works will with people - technical counterparts, product managers and external teams - working well in the team is essential for this role
- Somebody with experience in developing UI functionality and RESTful services and APIs
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- Knowledge of React, HTML5 and CSS
- Experience in C# and .NET
- Fully remote - can go into the office if you'd like
- Use business analysts to interpret the requirements for a business mission or epic.
- Offer technical input on the requirements and provide an estimation for the user stories and tasks.
- Write technical specifications.
- Own your stories; implement and test features in accordance with the specifications.
- Based on requirement changes, refactor design and implementation for owned stories.
- Establish and uphold coding standards and assist team members in adhering to them.
- Coaching and mentoring junior engineers
Vanrath are proud to be working alongside a global client that achieved $6.3billion last year in revenue and has over 10,000 employees all over the world. They are a global risk assessment firm that help companies make better decisions. They do this by providing data and analytical solutions that help the decision-makers identify the risk of doing business with others. They're hoping to hire a good senior software engineer that can fit seamlessly into a growing team at that level.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan in the strictest confidence.