Job title: Senior People & Talent Associate
Salary: Circa £30,000
Location: Belfast / Hybrid
Duration: Full time / Permanent
Are you a highly ambitious, collaborative recruitment professional? Do you thrive on seeing how your contribution impacts the wider business? If so, our client will empower you to take ownership through meaningful and impactful work and achieve the heights you are aiming for.
VANRATH is thrilled to be partered with one of Belfast's fastest growing fintech startups who have tripled in size over the past 2 years. We are searching for a People & Talent Associate who will work closely with the Head of People, but you'll own the recruitment and on-boarding processes; partnering with Hiring Managers to ensure robust processes are in place, and every potential employee has an overwhelmingly positive experience.
Package & Benefits
- Highly competitive Salary (Circa £30k)
- 33 days holiday per year (25 days, + an extra 8 days to choose the days that mean most to you)
- Stock options - get a real stake in your company's growth
- Hybrid working environment
- Free sustainable breakfast and snacks, every day you're in the office
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Perkbox membership - hundreds of perks and discounts to support physical, financial and mental wellbeing
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Udemy Business corporate subscription - access to 15,000+ courses covering business, tech, and wellness skills
- Learning budget - investing in your long-term career growth and potential
You'll be great at...
- Ensuring an inclusive interview process which attracts a diverse candidate pool, ultimately aimed at hiring at pace, and volume, while providing the best candidate experience.
- Comfortably juggling competing priorities (with 5 to 10 open roles at any one time) plus extra projects focused on branding, internal comms, onboarding and training.
- Contributing to the wider talent and people function. Using your previous experience to help make our client the most attractive employer in Belfast.
In the short term, you'll have a big impact on the growth of the Operations team, and wider business. You'll partner with local universities and communities to hire great talent. Longer term, you'll be instrumental in driving change and growing the company.
For further information on this exciting HR vacancy, please contact Jason Glenn via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.