An amazing opportunity has just opened up for Senior HR Advisor, specialising in Attendance Management, to join our client, a well known public sector organisation in Craigavon. Our client requires an experienced Human Resources professional to support the organisation on an initial 3 month basis.
Vanrath are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well known public sector organisation based in Craigavon.
The Ideal Person
University degree or a relevant professional qualification and a minimum of 2 years' experience at HR Advisor level or above in an HR function and managing attendance.
A minimum of 5 years' experience at HR Advisor level in an HR function managing attendance.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience managing people
- Up to date knowledge of current employment law and attendance management best practice
- Experience of computerised and manual HR systems
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Experience in developing management reports and analysing statistical information
- Hold a current, full driving licence and have access to a car on appointment
As Senior HR Advisor you will:
- Provide day to day leadership in the area of attendance management
- Develop positive working relationships with a range of stakeholders to promote consistent management of absence and deliver improvements in attendance levels
- Develop HR analytics to support the detailed analysis of reasons for sickness absence and support improvements
- Deliver training sessions and best practice initiatives to enable staff to return to the workplace
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.