- Job Reference: JSSCE140422
- Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
- Salary: £42,000 - £47,000 + benefits
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Senior Civil Engineer (Chartered)
Are you a Senior Civil Engineer who has achieved or is close to achieving Chartership? Interested in a Senior role in one of the largest civil and structural engineering consultants in Northern Ireland?
VANRATH are recruiting a Chartered Civil Engineers to take up an Senior roles within either the Marine/Heavy or Infrastructure teams working on a portfolio of projects across Northern Ireland.
Hybrid and remote working options available.
c£42,000 - £47,000 + benefits
Our client is an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy firm that has grown to become one the largest in Northern Ireland and ROI.
They pride themselves on their ability to provide comprehensive and specialist advisory services to an expansive client base, both nationally and internationally. Their current project portfolio combines to almost £1 billion in contract value, with another £250 million plus in the pipeline. Continued growth has provided opportunities for them to expand the engineering side of the business.
The Ideal Person:
- Honours Degree in Civil Engineering (minimum)
- Achieved Chartered Status
- 5+ years of relevant experience in industrial/commercial infrastructure projects OR marine/heavy civils projects
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250