Senior C#/.NET Developer (£40k+ experience dependant)
A renowned UK provider of software solutions to the travel and pet insurance sectors is being helped by the VANRATH. They are able to offer a platform for the sale of policies via contact centres, direct websites, and price comparison websites thanks to their numerous methods. They can boast a diverse clientele, ranging from tiny brokers to significant blue-chip companies, both in the UK and internationally. The company is in its infancy but expanding quickly, and everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas, projects, and working methods with a family feel.
The ideal person
- The ideal candidate will have experience of writing complex object orientated C# code in a self-directed environment and write maintainable code.
- Have experience in ASP.NET, MVC and Web API using HTML, Razor, XML and JSON
- Experience of entity framework and using GIT for source control
- Good problem-solving skills and an ability to work well within a team
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working from home/office available
- Pension scheme
- Private health-care and Well-being Membership
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- If you're a qualified software engineer with job experience who also happens to be a .NET developer, this position would be a great fit for you.
- Having a love for emerging technologies and the ability to create technically sound designs
- Being a self-starter who will have plenty of opportunities to directly contribute to the growth of the company.
- Being well-organised and having the capacity to work on numerous projects at once is a vital aspect of the role.
In the last 20 years, the travel insurance market has seen a complete revolution, and VANRATH is happy to be partnering with a business that played a major role in that process. Recently, the aggregator market has received attention, and one of their solutions is to integrate and collaborate closely with those comparison websites. Branching into the medical field, screening has developed from being done over the phone or not at all to being done seamlessly online using complicated rules.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.