This is a career defining opportunity for a Scrum Master to join a world leader in the Financial Services sector
- Up to £55,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid working with great office space and casual dress code
- Regular social events
- Healthcare and travel insurance
- Sports and fitness allowance
- Enhanced maternity/ paternity package
This US based global company is seeking a Scrum Master to join a highly skilled cross-functional team to make them exceptional. You'll be able to make a real impact in a friendly and collaborative team environment whilst enjoying a range of perks including a mature and flexible working environment.
This client has hired two new members to the Belfast team in 2021 and are conducting full interview process and onboarding remotely.
The Ideal Person
- Minimum two years of experience as a Scrum Master for commercial software development teams
- Ability to coach others effectively in Agile techniques
- Strong influencing, conflict resolution, decision making and negotiation skills
- Experience with various tools and techniques for enhancing teams' ability to effectively deliver (e.g. burn down, burn up, velocity tracking, planning poker)
- Applicants must have the relevant right to work in the United Kingdom
- Experience with Jira, Trello, and VSTS is desired
- Scrum Master Certification preferable, Agile Coach Certification is a plus
- Coach team members. The Scrum master makes sure that team members are well trained and understand Agile processes. ...
- Host daily stand-up meetings. ...
- Assist the product owner with the product backlog. ...
- Remove roadblocks. ...
- Teach Scrum practices and principles
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Scrum Master job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Gary McMahon in the strictest confidence.