VANRATH have partnered with an award-winning Belfast Software provider to hire an ambitious Sales Development Representative.
Offering software solutions for the Healthcare industry, and experiencing tremendous growth and success in recent years, they wish to welcome on board a polished Sales professional who can open doors.
You will be building relationships with some of the biggest names in the Healthcare industry, with current clients including both Boots and Superdrug.
- Attractive base salary
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Revenue based annual Company bonus
- Hybrid working environment, with Belfast city office
- Company pension scheme
- Realistic internal growth plan
- Supportive team environment that celebrates success
We're looking for a highly motivated, target driven business developer who is comfortable creating new business opportunities as part of a dynamic software sales team.
Your role is key in driving growth in market share for existing and new enterprise accounts by engaging with leaders from these organisations and assisting the sales team in managing the opportunity to close.
The Ideal Person
- 1-3 years' lead generation/ appointment booking sales experience
- Ability to act as a 'hunter' with proof of new business results delivered to date
- Enjoy learning and desire to build a career in sales
- Ability to prioritise potential customers within a large and complex market
- A 'natural' in developing relationships and learning more through professional questioning
- Driven and determined to overachieve against targets and objectives
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team & individually
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Ownership of the sales pipeline up until meeting booked and negotiation starts
- Work closely with Enterprise Sales/ Account Executives to close deals
- Identify new market verticals through research
- Level up your competencies & expertise in everything related to sales and business lead generation
- Map and engage prospective accounts' organisational structure, people and existing technologies
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure pipeline is being built
- Engage in meaningful discussion with high-level executives, handling objections as needed
- Contribute to the creation and optimisation of sales scripts, email campaigns, and prospect messaging
- Documenting plans, activities and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
- Use your character and rapport building skills to build meaningful relationships, break through the noise, and engage prospects
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.