VANRATH have partnered with a family-run Solicitors for their Glengormley office. The organisation is recruiting a Sales and Marketing Executive position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales and Marketing experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
This role involves working closely with the MD to deliver innovative and engaging content across social media to increase brand awareness and secure new clients for the High Street law firm.
The successful candidate will help deliver on strategies, ideas, and opportunities that the firm already have. Most of the focus will be on the "moving house" process, other areas of law practice will also be involved.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (Office-based)
£25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) plus a fantastic benefits package.
- Develop and deliver a consistent social media strategy, working closely with senior management.
- Create and edit videos in-house for both social media use and business partners.
- Stay aware of current issues which can inform our social media content.
- Contribute to and oversee the marketing strategy.
- Create a blog and podcast strategy.
- Help design press releases, publications, and marketing materials.
- Speak to potential clients and assist in fee quotations using our in-house conveyancing web app (no legal experience required, though sales experience will be beneficial).
- Onboard new moving house clients (no experience needed).
- Arrange meetings between potential partners and business contacts.
- Identify opportunities for presentations or exhibitions and oversee the process.
- Supervise major marketing events or presentations.
- Develop a library of resources for various social media platforms.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of the property industry or legal profession is very desirable, but not a deal-breaker.
- Sales Experience.
- A passion and ability to educate the public about the solicitor's role and why they should choose us.
- A third level degree in marketing or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-presented, articulate and possess the ability to work well under pressure.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
From ways to improve your CV and interview techniques, to career advice, recruiters have seen more CVs and witnessed more interviews than you have had hot dinners! They are also a valuable source of information - any recruiter worth their salt should be able to answer all your questions and tell you not only about the Company and its culture; its wage and grade structure and benefits, but they should also be able to talk to you about their brand and position in the market place. How they operate in other, related areas, their P+L, share price, flexible working practices. They should even be able to tell you where the Christmas party is… The good ones will know everything.
"Candidates have various reasons why they are looking for a new role and it is my job as a recruiter to give advice on how they should position themselves. Maybe if the candidate is looking at various positions, we as recruiters can help them narrow down the best roles for them. Sometimes just having a conversation and stripping back the "why it's a good role" can be invaluable."