Vanrath are delighted to be partnering with a market leader in financial services seeking to take on board a Risk Manager to work in a global firm with a national remit and scope of work reporting directly into the head of risk.
- Remote/Hybrid working
- City Centre based
- Discretionary bonus & excellent benefits
- Large team of qualified industry professionals
- Embed a framework of risk and compliance processes across the cluster to ensure that all entities are operating effectively
- Perform risk and control assessments across the cluster entities
- Support Head of Risk & Compliance to identify and mitigate risks across the cluster.
- Assist in audit risk, control procedures and effective to meet deliverables
- Building and maintaining relationships with the business and senior management
- Enhance policy and procedures with operations
- Development and update a system of controls reasonably designed to achieve compliance with applicable regulatory requirements;
- Timely and accurate reporting to the relevant Board
- 3-5 Years' experience in Risk ideally within financial services (Banking, Pensions, Insurance)
- Relevant ACA/ACCA Qualificaiton
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of internal controls and compliance mechanisms
If you would like to discuss this role or any other Accountancy & Finance role in further detail please contact Kilian Gargan at VANRATH for a confidential discussion.