Progression opportunity within a Public Sector organisation for a Statistics Research Officer to join a busy team on a temporary basis with potential for extension. Hybrid and remote working options available.
- £32k starting salary
- Full-Time, Mon-Fri, 37 hrs per week
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Temporary contract with potential to extend
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Immediate start (notice periods will be taken into consideration)
- Ongoing professional development support and career guidance form our senior consultants
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage, manipulate and interpret survey datasets.
- Support in the design and delivery of commissioned research projects.
- Translate research findings into strategic outcomes, including written reports and briefing papers.
- Undertake primary qualitative research.
- Monitoring and evaluation.
- Support in the development of strategies and action plans.
The Ideal Person:
- A degree or other qualification where quantitative methods and analysis formed a significant component (i.e. 40% or more of studies)
- Demonstrated experience in the use of statistics software for data cleaning, manipulation, testing and interpretation (i.e. SPSS, Stata, R etc.)
- A minimum of three years post-qualifying work experience conducting evidence based quantitative research and producing and delivering statistical analysis/advice and research briefings on a variety of subjects.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more...