An amazing opportunity has just opened up for a Recruitment Business Partner to join our client, a well known manufacturing organisation in Belfast. For this newly created role, our client requires a fresh, forward-thinking person to join their team on a permanent basis to provide an in-house end-to-end recruitment advisory service mainly focusing on Professional Services roles.
Vanrath are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well known manufacturing organisation with offices based in Lurgan.
The Ideal Person
Reporting to the HR Director you will focus on providing both our candidates and our hiring managers with a professional recruitment experience and be able to apply your knowledge and experience to engage and attract the best talent in the market. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process and will support our hiring managers in achieving their resourcing needs and attracting and retaining talent into the organisation. This person will build strong relationships with candidates, identifying talent for current and future needs as following the company's recruiting process. There is also the opportunity to lead our employer branding efforts on social media.
The ideal applicant will:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
- Have knowledge of current employment legislation related to recruitment, including GDPR
- Have in-house recruitment experience
- Have hands-on experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Full recruitment campaign management experience including specialist or senior hires
- Experience of working with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Writing recruitment advertisements, utilising social media varied search and sourcing skills
- Involved in the organisation's recruitment function including the recruiting, screening, and interviewing of individuals to fill organisational roles
- Confer with hiring managers to make hiring recommendations and professional advice on recruitment.
- Preparation of associated administration including job descriptions, adverts, extension of offer or rejection letters, contracts, pre-employment and reference checks.
- Working with HR team to develop a recruitment strategy, which builds upon employer brand.
- Facilitating and/or coaching colleagues to develop their understanding of recruitment.
- Create and maintain content related to recruitment advertising, and employment brand.
- To undertake or lead on project work and policy development work as directed by senior management.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.