Purchase Ledger Clerk (Immediate Start)
VANRATH is pleased to be working with an established company, who work in the property market. This role is a business-critical and calls for an experienced individual to join the growing finance team.
Our client has a generous benefits package on offer to ensure they attract the highest calibre of candidate in a busy market…
- Competitive salary
- 1 day work from home
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday + 12 statutory
A new and exciting role, which can offer an experienced finance professional the next step in their career. The successful candidate will process payments and invoices and weekly payment runs.
- Preparation and calculation of self-bill invoices for newspaper and magazine publishers;
- Processing of invoices and credit notes received direct from suppliers to POs;
- Processing of monthly carrier payment;
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts;
- Weekly payment runs (both SAP-generated EFT files to bank, and manual banking online payments) in both Euro and Sterling;
- Prepare and issue remittance advice to suppliers;
- Resolution of price or quantity variances between supplier invoices and Reach's SAP system;
- Prompt reply to both internal and external queries;
- Reconciliation of (1) GRIR, and (2) aged and debit balances in creditors ledger;
- Completion of new vendor set-up or supplier amendments; and
- Other ad hoc work.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a transactional finance function. Moreover, advanced Excel skills and previous use of Sage would be beneficial. The successful individual will have strong attention to detail and be comfortable communicating with internal teams as well as customers for, query resolution purposes.
- Excel- advanced level experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team is critical to this position.
- Ability to be flexible in line with the demands of the job
- SAP AP experience would be a benefit but not essential.
A truly fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to enter a renowned business, with ties across the UK and Ireland. For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence