Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger who is keen to experience a high-volume environment, working within an international manufacturing business?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £25,000 - £27,000
- 12-month contract
- Hybrid working model (2 days in the office)
- Opportunity to secure a longer contract
- Supportive working environment
- Free parking
VANRATH are delighted to be working with an international manufacturing business based in Craigavon who are recruiting a Purchase Ledger to join their team to cover a period of maternity. Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Supervisor, the Purchase Ledger will be responsible for updating and paying of supplier invoices and preparation of monthly purchase ledger reports.
This contract is set for a period of 12 months, ideally the incoming Purchase Ledger will be on a reduced notice period to allow a significant handover period.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger with 2+ years' experience and interested in joining a fast-paced organisation:
- Strong working knowledge of Accounts Payable
- Experienced in resolution of customer queries regarding pricing
- Oracle systems experience (desirable)
- Ability to work in a busy office environment
As a Purchase Ledger you will:
- Update purchase invoices and credit notes
- Allocate payments on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assist in the closure of the accounts payable ledger and generate associated reports
- Liaise with external suppliers
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.