- Job Reference: RAPM141122
- Job Title: Project Manager (Fit out)
- Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + travel / accommodation / package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland (3 days travel per week)
VANRATH are recruiting a Project Manager to work on various commercial fit out projects in Northern Ireland and across the UK. This role is office based in Belfast on a Monday and Friday, with site visits Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
c£55,000 to £60,000 + travel / accommodation / package
Our client is a dynamic fit-out contractor based in Greater Belfast, Northern Ireland. They specialise in high quality commercial interior fit-out projects covering retail / shopfitting, bars and restaurants, hotels, commercial offices, gyms and more.
The business has a strong pipeline of work lined up and as a result they are looking for a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis. They are looking for a Project Manager that has a proven track record of working on commercial fit-out projects that is happy to work across the UK as and when required (office based in Belfast on a Monday and Friday, with site visits Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays).
The Ideal Person:
- Degree qualified or other relevant qualifications
- Experienced on commercial fit out projects
- Background working for a reputable Main Contractor
- Track record working as a Project Manager
- Excellent management skills
- Computer literate
- Happy to travel UK wide as and when required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion