VANRATH are excited to be recruiting for a Project Executive within the compliance department with an established organisation who provide an integrated range of business advisory services to clients.
The post holder will be an integral member of the team and will take ownership of the day-to-day management and coordination of client deliverables, supporting the senior team members in delivering exceptional client service to high profile multinational clients.
This is a full-time, permanent post based in Belfast City Centre with Hybrid working.
As a Project Executive you will take ownership of the day-to-day management and coordination of client deliverables, supporting the senior team members in delivering exceptional client service to high profile multinational clients. This role involves liaising with all levels of staff as well as in-house team of Project Managers, Seniors and Executives.
- £21K - £23K (depending on experience)
- Prince 2 training offered
- Training & Development opportunities
- Ensure completion of client deliverables on a daily basis,
- Take ownership of the client portal,
- First point of contact for project queries from the client and local teams,
- Maintain & update issues logs, risk registers and lessons learnt logs,
- Produce regular project reports for internal and client use,
- Set up, prepare agenda and host WebEx's and conference calls,
- Write up minutes and actions following meetings and calls,
- Control & monitor central invoicing,
- Maintain central & direct invoicing logs,
- Perform bank payment functions,
- Create calendars/deadline timetables,
- Provide portal training and sales demos when necessary,
- Build client portals (full training will be provided);
- Other general administrative tasks.
The Ideal Person:
- A minimum of 2 year's work experience preferably in a professional services firm or similar environment or a graduate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving focus
- Ability to multi-task
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Critical thinking and seeing the bigger picture
- Proficient in MS Office suite of programs
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Project Manager / Project Executive jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McGrath in the strictest confidence.
A few words below with candidates I have recently worked with to help them their next career move:
"I would definitely recommend Vanrath if you are looking to secure a new job opportunity. In particular, Shannon McGrath was very helpful, providing detailed information about the role and giving timely updates and reassurance throughout the entire process. Shannon made the whole experience very easy!"
"I had a great experience with Vanrath, and in particular the help provided by Shannon McGrath was first class! She was extremely thorough in helping me land a new job and gave me all the necessary information I needed prior to the interview and afterwards. Very friendly and approachable, and I would fully recommend Shannon to anyone that needs help finding work!"