- Job Reference: JSPP020822
- Job Title: Production Planner
- Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 + package (DOE)
- Location: Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Are you an experienced Production Planner with experience in manufacturing/production environments? Interested in an opportunity to progress your career and explore management opportunities?
VANRATH are recruiting a Production Planner to join our client's Operations team as part of a larger manufacturing process.
c£27,000 to £32,000 + package (DOE)
Our client is a large design-led manufacturer of kitchens and furniture. Years of sustained growth have seen them evolve into one of NI's leading manufacturers, with the facilities and infrastructure to mass manufacturer.
Boasting a 141,000 square foot facility just north of Ballymena, capable of producing over 7,500 units per week, they now seek to build on their recent growth with integral opportunities in the Operations and Production teams.
* Continuous Evaluation of Capacity requirements for all operational departments
* Provide supplier forecasts based on latest S&OP information
* Work with departmental managers to introduce key planning targets for each area.
* Support the planning for NPD projects and product launches
* Support the business with key KPI's driven by Planning - OTIF, Waste, Finished Stock
* Working with Production daily to understand constraints that may affect the plan
* Support Engineering in relation to scheduled Preventative maintenance
* Support daily meetings ensuring relevant information is relayed between sales and
* Act as key point of contact for the customer base in relation to planning decisions and forecast information.
* Produce daily reports to support the business
* Support the Head of Supply Chain with information around volumes and future planning as required
* Management processing of customer order and a team of 2 administration officers
* Work with Logistics to support decisions around daily outloads and what is required from the schedule for that day's deliveries as required
The Ideal Person:
- 20+ Years' experience in similar role
- Demonstrable experience with ERP/MRP systems
- Previous supervisory/managerial experience desirable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby on 028 9033 0250 for a confidential discussion.