- Job Reference: JSPM020822
- Job Title: Production Manager
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + package (DOE)
- Location: Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Are you an experienced Production Manager with experience in lean manufacturing environments? Looking for a senior role to utilise your knowledge of assembly/sub assembly processes?
VANRATH are recruiting a Production Manager to join our client's Operations team, working closely with the Factory Manager to oversee the assembly/sub assembly areas of production.
c£35,000 to £40,000 + package (DOE)
Our client is a large design-led manufacturer of kitchens and furniture. Years of sustained growth have seen them evolve into one of NI's leading manufacturers, with the facilities and infrastructure to mass manufacturer.
Boasting a 141,000 square foot facility just north of Ballymena, capable of producing over 7,500 units per week, they now seek to build on their recent growth with integral opportunities in the Operations and Production teams.
* Oversee the entire assembly and finishing process and team of 45+
members of staff.
* Ensure optimisation of resources to meet targets on daily/weekly schedules
and react to any issues.
* Management, coaching and development team leaders and supervisor.
* Responsible for continuous improvement and reporting structure for the
* Support the operations team in the root cause analysis of non-conformities,
gaps / risk identified and support SHEQ Manager with relevant corrective
and preventative actions.
* Ensure the accuracy of all production related documentation and batches is
* Target areas for increased output and efficiency gains
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with departmental
* Liaise with Machine Shop and Supply Chain Manager to ensure all
materials are available to meet production schedules.
* Attend daily meetings and report on production performance.
* Ensure that the departmental interactions with the company ERP system is
being maintained and each function is being completed accurately at the
The Ideal Person:
- 3+ Years' experience in similar role
- Management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Engineering experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby on 028 9033 0250 for a confidential discussion.