Product Development Manager (Manufacuring)
40,000 - £45,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing an expanding manufacturing business, that have now identified a need for a Product Development Manager to liaise heavily with customers and the internal purchasing function, to assist with evolving customer needs. You will play a vital part in the expansion and diversification of products across the business.
The ideal person:
- Three year's experience in a relatable position
- Technical sales or NPI/NPD experience
- Manufacturing/Engineering background
- Ability to communicate effectively between internal/external stakeholders
As the NPD Manager, duties will include:
- Act as key point of contact between customer and sales department
- Work on key projects / opportunities that have already been defined but have not yet been progressed
- Develop new technical solutions and source new materials
- Generate and develop opportunities on your own initiative
- Expand the group's capabilities in terms of the products and services ion offer
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.