Principal QA Engineer (Fintech)
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced QA ready for a fresh challenge or a Senior QA looking to step up to Principal level
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Performance related annual bonus
- Flexible working & Hybrid Work from Home options
- 32 Days annual leave
- Private medical cover
- High spec laptop provided
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced QA Engineer who has:
- At least 5+ years' experience in a QA role
- Any experience in Leading a QA teams would be advantageous
- Experience testing in either Windows & Linux environments
- Analytical, strong problem-solving skills, self-motivated
- Still keen to learn and progress your career
As a Principal QA Engineer you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Join an established local team working on a range of popular products
- Gain experience leading and mentoring QA teams
- Work closely with the Developers to ensure Testing is considered throughout the SDLC
- Write test plans, test cases and generate reports
Providing software solutions for comprehensive analysis of data into contextual insight allows their clients to work with confidence, facilitating the flow of capital and commodities around the world, enhancing investment and contributing to economic growth.
With continued expansion plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Software Developer talent and has gained a fantastic reputation career progression and ability to cross-train in new technologies.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.