Principal Cloud Engineer
VANRATH are pleased to be working with once again with one of the US companies that came to Belfast and have built up a highly talented team and are looking for a Principal Cloud Engineer. The company is currently remotely onboarding people but have created a great culture both in the office and working from home.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for the Principal Cloud Engineer
- Be able to set the example and be hands on in the business
- Automate pipeline and have great CI/CD experience.
- Be able to lead a small team and be the go to person for the DevOps strategy.
The Ideal Person:
- 4+ Years experience working with AWS
- Experience mentoring other team members
- Experience with automation technologies (Jenkins, chef etc).
- Experience in container technology (Kubernetes ideally)
- Be able to provide a strategy and roadmap of the DevOps landscape.
Salary for the role is open to negotiation but would be around the 75-85k + benefits.
To find out more information on the role advertised, please submit your CV a or contact Matthew Evers at VANRATH in the strictest confidence.