Principal C# Engineer
The company operates as an intermediary in wholesale financial markets with many of its clients being high-street and investment banks. They were established over 30 years in the UK and specifically set-up Software capabilities 5 years ago in Belfast. This company has thankfully been unaffected by the current circumstances and continue their drive to recruit the best talent in Northern Ireland.
This is opportunity is ideal for an established Principal C# Engineer or an aspiring Senior C# Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with the Technical Architect to plan and create the next generation flagship products for the company.
There is a pre-existing highly used product suite already in place, therefore the new functionality must be thoughtfully implemented. You will be responsible for identify areas of priority and with your team, delivering the new products. The current products are a mixture of legacy and more current technology, a C# Engineer who has a familiarity with older tech and a desire to learn or implement the latest technologies should apply.
- 7+ Years' experience developing commercial applications using C# .NET
- Experience creating and improving Enterprise Level software
- An individual that follows best practices and leads by example
- An Engineer that is comfortable mentoring and maintain a team environment
Desirable experience with:
- .NET Core
- Cloud Solutions
- Previous exposure to architecting new solutions
- Familiarity with the Finance Sector (Absolutely non-essential)
For the successful candidate there is a Competitive Salary, Performance-based Bonus and a host of other benefits.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Magee in the strictest confidence.