Principal C# Developer (Microservices)
Are you an experienced Software Developer keen to secure a role in a secure Global client working on Enterprise grade Microservices architecture systems?
VANRATH a proud to continue working in close partnership with this Global client providing industry leading software solutions for the Financial Sector.
Delivering comprehensive analysis and insight into market conditions and prediction of long-term trends, they combine data, knowledge and intelligence into contextual insight enabling their clients to work with confidence, facilitating the flow of capital and commodities around the world, enhancing investment and contributing to economic growth.
Given the unique challenges currently presented they have developed a 100% remote interview process via Zoom/Skype right through to on-boarding ensuring they can continue to attract the best talent.
As a Principal C# Developer you should:
- Lead the software team to deliver high quality and innovative software solutions
- Act as the primary technical leader and developer on a team providing technical oversight
- Ensure the team engages in a well-defined SDLC
- Design, develop, test and oversee production software solutions
- Communicate principles behind a system to stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to evolve systems towards target state architecture
- Provide leadership, coach, motivate and lead team members
The Ideal Person
A highly experienced developer keen to secure a secure long-term career move that will offer progression opportunities and flexibility:
- 7+ years' commercial experience
- High level of experience in the Microsoft .NET Stack
- Technically competent in C#
- Keen to work in a modern micro-services environment
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including comprehensive healthcare and generous matched pension scheme. Flexible working and work from home options will continue to be offered long term.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 4 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport