VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local firm seeking to take on an Practice Accountant ACA into their team in Randalstown.
This is rare opportunity for a newly qualified accountant who wants a client facing role in practice with the opportunity to work directly with the partners of the firm. This role will allow the individual not only to get broad exposure across a large portfolio but also to learn how to actually run and accountancy firm.
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparation for personal & corporation tax returns
- Self-Assessment for self-employed, company directors and high net worth clients.
- Ability to communicate financial information to non-finance professionals
- Lead Audit engagements from planning and control stage through to producing the final report.
- Supervise a team of accounts and train staff as appropriate
- Review VAT returns and submissions under MTD
- Lease with HMRC on behalf of clients
- ACA Qualified
- Ideally small practice trained
- Experienced using Xero, Sage or Quickbooks
- Advanced Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- In-depth knowledge of Audit & IFRS
- 3-4 Years in a similar role
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based accountancy job in Randalstown please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.