VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Waste Management Organisation that operates on a Global scale, and holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Personal Assistant.
This is a Monday - Friday Permanent position. 8am - 5pm
£26,000 - £28,000 + Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
- Provide PA support to key individuals
- Providing additional support to the wider business, including travel, call handling and minute-taking. Support in the offices will include meeting arrangements, hospitality and reception duties.
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment, taking ownership and accountability for managing effective supplier relationships, alongside the Business Support & Facilities Manager
- Preparation of documents in line with company branding, policies and delivered within timescales
The Ideal Person
- Experience of providing PA support within the Professional Services industry
- Experience of managing multiple and conflicting tasks and deadlines
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in all aspects of office administration
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.
For recruiters, their profit margin is their main goal. Be aware that some recruiters will just want to get people through the door for interview. Quiz the recruiter on what they know about any potential job in as much detail as possible before you agree to go for an interview. Also, ensure you use a recruiter that knows your field - using one that doesn't understand your area will probably mean they can't find you the right role and will not put you forward for relevant interviews.
But go in with your eyes open and using a recruiter can be very helpful in you finding your next job.