Are you an experienced Payroll Senior, looking to step into a management role and further progress your career?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits.
- Salary up to 40K
Our client is a well-established hygiene and security specialist based across Ireland and Northern Ireland. Being a large partner to many established businesses and educational facilities, our client is a trail-blazer in their industry and is continually expanding.
The Ideal Person
If you have previous experience leading a payroll function, this role could be your next career move:
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience leading a payroll function
- Advanced IT skills preferably with experience of working with Cintra IQ and Brightpay software.
- Capacity to work independently with limited supervision.
- Developed interpersonal and communication skills allowing for working with customers and staff at all levels.
As a Payroll Manager:
- Processing payrolls for group companies in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland - weekly, fortnightly and four-weekly.
- Managing the payroll processing timetable and ensuring all parties adhere thereto.
- Reviewing payroll exception reports/ variance reports for potential problems with the payroll import and taking corrective action as required.
- Working with payroll software suppliers and/or management to resolve day-to-day queries that may arise.
- Maintaining the Time & Attendance system from a payroll perspective.
- Arranging payment of pension contributions and reconciling to relevant reports.
- Extracting payroll journals from payroll software and importing into group accounting software.
- Administration of expense management software and second-approval of expenses.
- Managing the payroll aspects of employee benefits (payrolling and/or P11Ds)
- Annual updating pay rates on payroll software for National Living Wage changes.
- Processing PAYE/NIC payments to HMRC and reconciling to relevant reports.
- Dealing with SSP, SMP and Attachments of Earnings.
- Resetting passwords for staff to access on-line payslips.
- Completing government statistical reports insofar as they pertain to payroll.
- Maintenance of miscellaneous reports for management.
- Keeping up to dates with latest compliance requirements affecting payroll and pensions and advising management of significant changes.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence