Are you an experienced Payroll Professional, looking to take on an exciting opportunity with a market leading business? This will be an initial interim role for a period of 18 months.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 18-month contract
- Supportive working environment
- Early Friday finish
- Joining a recognisable employer
- Opportunity for an immediate start
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a business who are renowned worldwide for being the leader within the industry. They are a large employer across the Belfast region and are currently recruiting a Payroll Manager to join their team on an initial 18-month contract.
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for the daily management of the payroll team, including managing workloads, identifying areas for training and acting as a point for escalation. This business are planning to go through a major transformation of their payroll processes and the Payroll Manager will play an integral part of this project across the next 18 months. This is the ideal role for an individual with management experience within a high-volume environment, along with exposure to system implementations, outsourcing etc.
The Ideal Person
If you are an experienced Payroll Manager and keen to take on a challenging role:
- CIPP Qualified (Desirable)
- Project experience
- Strong management skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
As a Payroll Manager you will:
- Responsible for end to end running of the monthly payroll
- Provide expert advice on complex payroll issues
- Ensure accurate calculations of statutory payments
- Process payroll in accordance with statutory legislation and tax compliance
- Supervise a small payroll team
- Assist with wider payroll projects
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.