Park Warden (Public Sector)
Are you looking for a Park Warden (Public Sector) role? Interested in working for a large public body for a period of 3+ months with a possible extension.?
VANRATH are recruiting a Park Warden (Public Sector) to ensure the People's Park is kept safe and clean for the enjoyment of park users. Role will vary throughout the season and will include opening and locking of the site, preparing site for visitors and ensuring high standard of cleanliness.
£9.79 per hours, alongside holiday entitlement.
- Carry out regular patrols of the park to ensure the site is kept clean and safe and to ensure park visitors are enjoying the park responsibly.
- Undertake general cleaning duties including buildings, bin compounds, public conveniences and other public facilities e.g. playground.
- Litter pick throughout the park and empty litter bins, recycling, cigarette and dog waste bins on a regular basis.
- Ensure safe use of play areas by children and young people.
- Ensure that roads, paths, play areas, tennis courts and other park areas are kept clean and clear of litter, broken glass, leaves and snow to ensure safe movement around the park.
- Support staff in relation to all activities on park.
- Perform first aid duties and complete appropriate accident reporting form.
- Provide information and assistance to visitors in a pleasant and courteous manner, ensuring a high standard of customer care and promoting a positive image of the Council's service to the public.
- Ensure facilities are prepared and inspected for public use and subsequently notify manager of any maintenance work and equipment repairs that may be required.
The Ideal Person
Be able to demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of six months' experience to include:
- Commercial cleaning/security duties;
- Dealing effectively with members of the public
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.