VANRATH are keen to speak with Newly Qualified Accountants who are interested in making a move to a TOP 100 business in Belfast who are market leaders within their sector.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Starting salary of c.£40,000
- Initial interim contract for a period of 9 - 12 months
- Supportive working environment
- Working for a recognisable employer
- Experience of a TOP 100 business
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a leading employer in Northern Ireland who are currently going through a significant period of growth within their team. As a result, they are currently in the market for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their high performing finance function. This is the ideal opportunity for an individual who is keen to make their first move from practice, as you will be joining a supportive environment with excellent developmental plans. The organisation is renowned from promoting from within their ranks.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Newly Qualified Accountant will be responsible for preparing and reporting the monthly management accounts process. This will include preparation of board packs, reporting to senior management and all associated tasks.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Newly/Recently Qualified Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Strong MS Excel skills including pivots and vLookups
- An ability to communicate with internal management at all levels
As a Newly/Recently Qualified Accountant you will:
- Prepare monthly accounts to ensure group reporting deadlines are achieved
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Assisting with year end accounts preparation
- Supervising small finance team (Team of 3)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below.