We are thrilled to be partnering with this exceptional industry leading client in helping them secure some of the best local talent to continue to solidify their Belfast Centre's success.
The Belfast centre has full life cycle responsibility for the delivery of products that are crucial to the Client's continued growth and success worldwide. The centre promotes an innovative, diverse, and inclusive culture. It is lively and energetic. Best practises for security are at the forefront of all we do at the centre level. We work hard to keep our products' availability and resilience up to six 9s and beyond. We are concentrating on developing industry-leading RESTful APIs and implementing our containerisation plan.
As a software engineer you will participate in the conceptualisation and implementation of the whole product development life cycle for our international product offerings . Working with cutting-edge technology, you'll take a central position in our development team and push your technical capabilities to play a significant role in the client's innovations in the field of payment management.
What you'll do as a Software Engineer:
- Create the newest enterprise-class solutions for our diverse clientele
- Become familiar with the many aspects of the software development lifecycle first-hand.
- Have the chance to work on a variety of product lines, developing understanding of and appreciation for the intricacies of products and software engineering methods, technologies, and methodologies.
- Engage in test-driven development, continuous integration, and engineering best practises while working in an agile setting.
- Expand your expertise and comprehension of software engineering through the training possibilities and clients' dynamic technical community.
The ideal applicant will bring:
- Excellent academic standing in computer science, software engineering, or a related subject
- Proven proficiency with object-oriented programming languages like Java, C#, or C++
- An undeniable love for the field of software engineering; examples of work you've done outside the requirements of the core curriculum are a plus.
- A burning desire to master and use new tools and technologies as well as advance their knowledge in the field.
- Analytical skills, particularly the capacity to communicate and translate technical specifications.
- Has excellent communication skills and is excited about the prospect of working with a close-knit, agile team.
- Commercial experience in a product development environment.
Market-leading benefits package that is customisable:
- Generous contributions to pensions
- Above market salary
- Compressed work schedules and flexible working
- High-quality family health insurance
- Critical illness and life insurance
- Baby bonus
- A flexible benefits package that can be used for training or other activities that promote growth.
- Volunteering and Positive Mental health days