- Job Reference: JSM280322
- Job Title: Mechanic
- Salary: Competitive
- Joining Bonus: £1,000
- Term: Permanent
- Location: Craigavon, Northern Ireland
Ready for a fantastic opportunity to start a career as a Mechanic within one of the largest network of dealerships in the world?
VANRATH are recruiting a Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, to join their Aftersales team, delivering an industry leading level of service that customers can trust.
This role is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to start their career in the automotive industry, working for one of the industry's most recognisable brands, with a focused attention to career progression.
Our client is one of the most recognisable brands in the automotive industry, with a large global network of committed dealerships. As an employer, the company is accredited as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Companies to Work For.
For your first 2 days in the business, you'll be attending a fantastic residential induction academy, all expenses paid. This is at a lovely hotel in the heart of the Northampton countryside, where you'll learn all about the business before you start your new role.
£1000 to be paid in two instalments; £500 after 6 months and another £500 after 12 months.
Industry Leading Package
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Related Bonus
- 33 days annual leave in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Industry leading package
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
The Ideal Person:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3, City & Guilds or equivalent.
- Experience as an Automotive Technician/Mechanic
- Valid Full UK Driving License
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250