VANRATH is in a period of significant growth, and we are excited to be recruiting for a Marketing Graduate to join our expanding Marketing team, based in our Belfast office.
We are looking for a creative individual who is forward-thinking and full of fresh ideas with the ability to implement them.
The successful candidate will bring a passion for all things marketing, combined with a positive, proactive and personable approach.
- Running email marketing campaigns
- Running social media campaigns
- Improvement of customer journeys on company website
- Planning, executing and optimising email marketing campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and minimum unsubscribe rates
- Update company website with new content. Ensuring content generates maximum ROI per visitor
- Studying competitor's activity to identify methods of enhancing company email marketing and online product features
- Educated to Degree at 2:1 or higher in a Computing/ Technology/ Marketing related subject
- Digital marketing experience, specifically within SEO, Web Design, Email Marketing and Social Media
- Working knowledge of Canva or other design platforms
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems desirable
- Excellent analytical and mathematical abilities
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive salary with a review system in place
- 8am - 4.30pm (Mondays - Thursdays), 8am - 3.30pm (Fridays)
- 36 days holiday (inclusive of stats)
- Westfield Health & Dental
- Paid expenses
- Friday Breakfasts & Monthly Away Days
For further information on this role please contact Richard McFarland in the strictest confidence
About Your Next Employer
VANRATH is Northern Ireland's leading specialist recruitment consultancy, successfully operating within the Northern Ireland marketplace for over 20 years.
During this time, we have successfully placed over 15,000 employees into career defining roles, we have helped build, shape and support organisations from the ground up, many of which now support the burgeoning NI economy, and during this time, have become the highest rated recruitment agency in Northern Ireland.