Fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a thriving Financial Services organisation that offers some of the best benefits on the market.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking ownership in their position and to progress their career.
This role will be Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Hybrid Working (2 days in Office - 3 days at Home) - Office is based in Belfast City Centre
£28,000 - £30,000 + Discretionary Bonuses + Up to 20% Employer pension + 37 Days Holiday + Tonnes more fantastic benefits
- Commercially focused with experience in brand awareness and lead generation activities across all digital marketing channels
- Activate and manage digital marketing activities as part of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Provide performance results of digital marketing campaign activities on a weekly & monthly basis
- Ensure that all digital activities have integrity and fit within set brand guidelines to strengthen the brand reputation
- Develop and implement a new organic social media strategy
- Respond on a daily basis to online enquiries
- Develop and optimise a new website to provide more enquiries for the business
- Data management to target new customers
- Produce and present Powerpoint presentations to a high level
- Contribute to managing the marketing campaign budget
The Ideal Person:
- Degree in Marketing or Business related field
- 2 years commensurate marketing experience within a similar role (in-house preferred)
- Experience of creating and delivering marketing plans, campaigns, and messaging initiatives to time, scope and budget;
- Knowledge of planning and executing SEO marketing strategies;
- Experience of developing and delivering an effective social media strategy, and developing high-quality marketing materials
- Experience of developing and circulating internal communications for key marketing and business projects
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.