- Job Reference: JSMM210622
- Job Title: Manual Machinist
- Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 DOE + benefits
- Location: Greater Belfast Area, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Manual Machinist role? Interested in applying your time honoured craft for an established aerospace and tool engineer?
VANRATH are recruiting a Manual Machinist to work within a dynamic engineering team tasked with bringing design specs and engineering drawings to life with accuracy and efficiency.
c£30,000 - £45,000 DOE + benefits
Our client is an independent design company who provide technical design and consultancy to major airframe manufacturers, their suppliers and other automotive companies.
Their portfolio of customers includes the biggest names in aerospace, including Airbus, Bombardier and Boeing. Due to increased demand, opportunities have arisen for them to increase their manufacturing team.
- Turning, milling, grinding a variety of specific components.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Competency in the use of Centre Lathes, milling machines and surface and cylindrical grinders.
- Focus on attention to detail and maintaining work bay tidiness.
- Work closely with Design team to produce bespoke tools and components.
The Ideal Person:
- 3+ years' experience in Manual Machining - turning, milling and grinding.
- Desired experience of operating in a busy workshop environment.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Procedures.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Industry specific qualifications/training courses will be an advantage.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250