Are you a Qualified Accountant with a desire to get into a more commercially focused role?
- Competitive salary
- FLEXIBLE / HYBRID WORKING
- 20 days annual leave
- Good pension
- Health Insurance
- Huge Career development
- Further education opportunities
Vanrath are delighted to be working with a hugely successful Medical company with ambitious growth plans who are looking to recruit for a Management Accountant. Reporting into the Head of FP&A, this is a hugely commercial role supporting a hugely profitable area of the business. A truely global business that invests a lot of time into their staff and their career development this is a fantastic commercial role for the right applicant.
- Support the Head of FP&AOperations in all aspects of operations related Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A).
- Key business partnering for operational and procurement managers.
- To support Group product costing function
- To provide quality financial reports to operations management across to aid in decision making.
- To be a lead finance support in the Group sales and operations planning (S&OP) system.
- Produce and support Capital Expenditure (Capex) proposals through quality analysis including return on investment, net present value and payback modelling.
- Support the New Product Introduction (NPI) process through scenario planning, modelling, analysis and reporting.
- Challenge ways of working, to standardise common tasks and be a champion of CI within the function.
- Support the month end and year end processes for operations as part of a wider finance team role.
- Support the wider Finance, HR and Operations functions as required.
- Recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA etc)
- Operations finance experience
- Proven experience and passion using data analytics for metrics reporting
- Proactive and intuitive with strong communications skills using a business partnering approach
- Strong IT and Excel skills are required.
- Diligent and able to work efficiently with attention to detail, within required timescales
- Up to date knowledge of current costing/management accounting practices through CPD
- Proven ability to lead and drive processes, compliance, internal controls and recommend new controls to be implemented
- Power BI / Navision desirable
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence or apply via the link below.