VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a local company seeking to take on board a management accountant into their growing Belfast team.
This role is ideal for a newly qualified accountant seeking to gain accounts preparation experience with the ability to add direct value the business owners.
- Based in Belfast City Centre
- Currently working from home due to covid protocol but would ideally like 2-3 days in the office
- Opportunity to join a large team of industry professional and qualified accountants
- Excellent Benefits & Flexible working
- Preparation of monthly management accountants
- Raising sales invoices, purchase orders, bank reconciliations and journal entries
- Preparing actual and forecasted budget & variance reports
- Dealing directly with stakeholders communicating the financial information on a monthly basis
- Processing the monthly payroll ensuring compliance with HMRC and the timely payment of employees.
- Work within budgeted framework with ability to highlighted key variances or difficulties to management
- ACA Qualified
- Practice/Audit background would be ideal
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of accounting software
To find out more about this rare Management Accountant opportunity or any other roles within Accountancy & Finance please contact Kilian Gargan at VANRATH for a confidential discussion.