Are you an immediately available Accountant who is available to assist a recognisable employer in the Newry area? This is an opportunity to secure a longer-term contract.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Initial temporary contract with view to securing a permanent contract
- Immediate start
- Free parking on site
VANRATH are working exclusively with a recognisable employer in the Newry area who require a Management Accountant to join their team on an initial temporary to permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the monthly management accounts process.
To be considered for this role, it is essential to have proven experience within a fast paced finance function and being comfortable within a deadline driven sector.
This role has the opportunity for an immediate start for the right candidate and we are keen to set up interviews as soon as possible.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years' experience working in a Finance role and are confident with the month end accounting process.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE (Qualified by experience)
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a deadline driven industry
As an Accountant you will:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of cashflows
- Assist with preparation of projections and budgets
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects
- Assist with the mentoring of junior finance staff
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.